[Unison-hackers] [unison-svn] r237 - in trunk: doc src src/uimacnew src/uimacnew/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib src/uimacnew/progressicons src/uimacnew/tableicons src/uimacnew/uimac.xcodeproj

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Tue May 22 07:17:25 EDT 2007

Il giorno 22/mag/07, alle ore 13:07, Alan Schmitt ha scritto:

> The new UI is amazingly great! Here are a couple issues I've had
> playing with it:
> - the "status" of files (modified, created, etc) is not displayed
> for every file
> - sorting by "Action" does not work anymore, even in the simple
> "list" view

A few other issues:
- when resizing the window (which may be a little small in cascading
view), the "Connecting..." is not centered
- clicking on items does not reveal their details in the bottom pane
most of the times (it seems I need to switch for cascading view to
list view to reveal the details of something
- when "looking for changes" after a restart, the previous state of
things (what was transferred, etc) is displayed instead of a blank
window

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
  .O.
  ..O
  OOO