[Unison-hackers] hash size in Unison archives?

Chuck Smith chucksmith49 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 04:06:11 EST 2008

Hi,

You may use this bit of information in your Unison presentation to the Mac
users:
Unison has been cheerfully synchronizing web files between a certain large
airline's HQ in Chicago and a certain airport in Denver for the past 19
months.

As an aside, we have two servers synchronizing from the remote server
without any performance glitches.  All I had to do was run my script with
Unison on each of my servers to achieve this redundancy.

Unison rocks!

Chuck