[Unison-hackers] Small change to the tutorial

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Sep 30 15:39:19 EDT 2008

Hi Alan,

Looks to me like we already have this:

Unison can be used with either of two user interfaces:
\begin{enumerate}
\item a straightforward textual interface and
\item a more sophisticated graphical interface
\end{enumerate}
The textual interface is more convenient for running from scripts and
works on dumb terminals; the graphical interface is better for most
interactive use.  For this tutorial, you can use either.  If you are
running
Unison from the command line, just typing {\tt unison}
will select either the text or the graphical interface, depending on
which
has been selected as default when the executable you are running was
built.  You can force the text interface even if graphical is the
default by
adding {\tt -ui text}.
The other command-line arguments to both versions are identical.

Want to suggest a different wording?

    - Benjamin