[Unison-hackers] Updated MAC frontend (based on trunk)

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Dec 3 09:35:07 EST 2009

OK, so then I guess all that needs to be done is a tiny bit of
Makefile hacking to be able to use select between the new versions
(should be a three-line change to Makefile.OCaml, I think) and then
adding your files to the repository.  Perhaps the easiest is for you
to just send me a tar file...

Best,

     - Benjamin