[Unison-hackers] windows 2003 crash .. unexplained

beginthreadex beginthreadex at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 12:45:29 EST 2009

Working in my lab with unison I have about 90GB of files creating a
count of about 20,000 files. It takes a long time to do the initial sync
but then seems to work. Our only test of this resulted in a complete
shutdown of the Windows 2003 server with no explanations. No crash dump,
no event log items, nothing. Has anyone else experienced something
similar to this? I'm trying to be cautious about running the test again.