[Unison-hackers] the unison [0-9]*.* bug

Claudio der.claudio at aon.at
Mon May 4 10:42:51 EDT 2009

Thanks, that's right. When unsetting my backup options and running
unison again, it didn't leave out any files.

My prior backup settings are as follows.
,---
| backuplocation = central
| backupdir = /home/claudio/.unison/backup
| backup = Name *
| backupprefix = $VERSION.
| backupsuffix =
`---

There is no logical reason for assuming that any file outside the
'backupdir' is a backup file (and to ignore it though not told to do so
by ignore directives). Nor is this behaviour documented.

IMO that is a bug.

Claudio