[Unison-hackers] Unison on launchpad

Martin von Gagern Martin.vGagern at gmx.net
Tue May 5 09:50:00 EDT 2009

Benjamin Pierce wrote:
> Sorry for missing that.  I'll wait for your new patch.

Not your fault; I failed to notify you as soon as I found the breakage.

In any case, here's the patch. It won't apply cleanly, though, because
of the Rev which of course must match your tree. So I suggest you run
the following command in the trunk of your checkout, not its src subdir:

sed 's/\$Rev\$/$Rev: '$(svnversion)' $/' bzrbuild-267.patch | patch -p0

Greetings, and thanks,
 Martin