[Unison-hackers] updated mac frontend (2.27)

Onne Gorter o.gorter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 05:25:21 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Benjamin Pierce
<bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu> wrote:
> Hi Onne,
>
> I'd be happy to incorporate this change, but I'm not confident I
> understand what needs to be done to the .xib file...

If you applied the other changes, all you need to do in Interface
Builder is to ctrl+drag from Application to MyController and make
MyController the delegate of Application.

This will invoke the
`applicationShouldTerminateAfterLastWindowClosed` when all windows are
closed.

regards,
-Onne