[Unison-hackers] Updated MAC frontend (based on trunk)

Markus Groß mgross at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Mon Nov 30 06:17:49 EST 2009

Hi,

I use Unison on a daily basis and started working on the mac frontend.
Perhabs someone finds this changes useful and wants to try it out.
The github repository can be found here and is in sync with the latest svn (trunk) version:
http://github.com/mgee/unison

Changes:
- Added autorelease pools to the CAMLPrim functions (otherwise objects were released without a pool)
- Replaced deprecated functions with new ones
- Fixed some warning when using SDK 10.6
- MainWindow saves position
- Split-View saves splitter position
- Added preferences window with options to:
	- open a profile on startup
	- delete log-file (~/unison.log) on complete sync
	- change details font
	- change diff font
- Updates to the GUI using BWToolkit
- New toolbar icons using developer-icons from www.mattballdesign.com
- Updated connecting-view with a spinning progress-indicator

This are quite a few changes so I don't know if merging these will make sense or not (since it could be a lot of work).
PS: The git-repository is cloned from svn using git-svn, so commiting to svn should work, if that is an option.

Cheers,
Markus