[Unison-hackers] Updated MAC frontend (based on trunk)

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Nov 30 16:25:37 EST 2009

Hi Markus,

This sounds very useful!  Thanks for making it available.

> This are quite a few changes so I don't know if merging these will
> make sense or not (since it could be a lot of work).

If your version is up to date with the trunk repository, then there's
no merging to be done, right?  It's just a matter of making sure your
version is working as well or better than the current one and then
overwriting...?

Have you changed anything outside of the /uimacnew subdirectory?

     - Benjamin