[Unison-hackers] Move Unison to Git

Pascal Bach pascal.bach at gmx.ch
Fri Apr 29 04:44:01 EDT 2011

After some thinking I now believe that it would be best and easiest to
set up the Issue tracker on launchpad. The main reasons are.
  - There is already a trunk import of unison into launchpad.net which
is always in sync with the real trunk.
  - In my opinion Launchpad has on of the best issue trackers
  - The bazaar revisions are in sync with the svn revisions so it is
easy to refer to a certain revision in a bug report as it doesn't
matter if you refer to bzr or svn.

We don't need to use the rest of the launchpad features and we can
continue with the old code hosting and mailing list infrastructure.

What do you think about my proposal?

Regards
Pascal