[Unison-hackers] Move Unison to Git

Pascal Bach pascal.bach at gmx.ch
Sat Apr 30 06:18:37 EDT 2011

I have to make a correction to my last statement

>  - The bazaar revisions are in sync with the svn revisions so it is
> easy to refer to a certain revision in a bug report as it doesn't
> matter if you refer to bzr or svn.

This is actually not true they are only in sync if you don't use
branches in SVN. In SVN if you change any branch the revision of the
whole repository is incremented. In Bazaar the revision is continuous
per branch. But if the repository is imported from a SVN repository.
As it is currently. The subversion revision is stored along the bazaar
revision.

Sorry for my initially wrong assumption.

Best
Pascal