[Unison-hackers] Wrong icon in Cocoa GUI for directories with dot in name

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Tue Jul 5 10:28:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

first of all thanks again for this great piece of software - I am constantly
recommending it to other people.  For about a year, I am using the Cocoa GUI
which is also really well done.

Today, I noticed that two out of five (new) folders about to be synced to the
remote end did not have the "folder", but the "[unknown] file" icon.  It took
me a while to see why, but I am pretty sure it is because the folder names
have a dot in them.  (Sth. like "foo_1.25mm_bar", while other folders are like
"foo_1mm_bar".)

Looks like a simple thing to fix for someone with source and compiler at hand.

Have a nice day,
  Hans