[Unison-hackers] Seeking to bring Mac support up to date

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Mon May 12 23:55:23 EDT 2014

I think I've figured this out, but I need to set up a good test scenario to be sure.

The initial sort is set to be by file size first and then path. If all the items beneath a path have a file size, no problem, it sorts right.  If none of the items have a size (seen in cases where you've got a file on one side but not the other), it sorts right. If you have a bit of both, it sorts items in the same hierarchy away from each other, and then the grouping makes things show up differently.

I should get time to build a test scenario in the next day or so.  With luck, I'll just automate setup and check that in too, so we'll have it handy.