[Unison-hackers] [FeauterRequest] doc: improving build-unix

moonkid at posteo.org moonkid at posteo.org
Mon Oct 27 16:44:31 EDT 2014

On 2014-10-27 09:59 Alan Shutko <ats at acm.org> wrote:
> In general, each distribution family has a way to install the GTK dev
> libraries in a single command, including all the dependencies like
> Pango.

But the bindings to Ocaml are missing. That was the problem.

> apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev

I did some tests and found out.
libgtk2.0-dev is not enough.
On Ubuntu (14.04.1) you need "liblablgtk-extras-ocaml-dev", too. With
its dependencies Ocaml itself is installed, too.

But I can't found any "Pango" in the package-details. ;) But this (un-
or bad-documented packages) is a Debian problem.

I will deal with it in the new doc.