[Unison-hackers] BugTracker?

moonkid at posteo.org moonkid at posteo.org
Mon Oct 27 16:48:04 EDT 2014

Dear Benjamin,

if this is really the "easiest bug" you currently have - Unison is
nearly perfect. :D

The problem you described is kind of to hot for me. I wrote some
sync-stuff for myself, too and know how disastrous small modifications
could be (losing TBs of data!).

I am not sure but maybe it is a little bit to much for me to start.

But...
Is there a detailed documentation about the sync-process, the checkings
and decisions of the algorithm? Is there a human readble text (not the
code) to understand how the algorithm work?