[Unison-hackers] BugTracker?

Benjamin C. Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 27 17:25:01 EDT 2014

There are certainly other bugs and missing features (check the archives of the mailing lists for suggestions — there’s also a TODO file, but it’s pretty old), but this is the only correctness-critical one that I’m aware of at the moment.

For a good overview of how Unison works internally, see the tech report “What’s in Unison” by me and Jerome.

    - Benjamin