[Unison-hackers] uimac14: TheGrowl vs NotificationCenter

Jan Hacker jan at hacker.ch
Wed Feb 11 19:00:58 EST 2015

> On 11 Feb 2015, at 13:25 , Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org> wrote:
> On 2015-02-09 21:11, Jan Hacker <jan at hacker.ch> writes:
>>
>> I still took a try on your proposal using availability macros [1]… but when
>> playing with them on 10.7.5 /w XCode 4.6.x, the build failed for me - independently
>> of any macros being patched in or not. Xcodebuild complained being too old to
>> read the MainMenu.xib (which has been completely replaced from r527 to
>> r529?).
>
> I don't have access to the revision numbers here … is it the one where
> the copyright date was changed?

Seems like yes ...
https://webdav.seas.upenn.edu/viewvc/unison/trunk/src/uimac14/English.lproj/MainMenu.xib?view=log
https://webdav.seas.upenn.edu/viewvc/unison/trunk/src/uimac14/English.lproj/MainMenu.xib?revision=527&view=markup
https://webdav.seas.upenn.edu/viewvc/unison/trunk/src/uimac14/English.lproj/MainMenu.xib?revision=529&view=markup

>> Was uimac14 ever considered to be build-able for (on?) … say, 10.6?
>
> I don't think so.

Ok, thanks, good to know... so another 4 lines of code could be saved here (they made me wonder) ;)
https://webdav.seas.upenn.edu/viewvc/unison/trunk/src/uimac14/ProfileController.m?view=markup#l16

btw, my planned "profile delete button"-patch is / would be ready. It doesn't delete but add the
extension .deleted to the selected profile file (after confirmation popup) and just refreshes the
tableview/chooser - where only .prf files will be displayed...
Maybe just really delete directly after successful confirmation? Anything else against such a button?
Up to now, I didn't find out where the toolbar icon .tifs came from while looking for a matching delete.tif... any idea?

kind regards
jan