[Unison-hackers] ocaml interop table

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Fri Dec 11 10:49:21 EST 2020

I just tried running recent git unison built with 4.11 against 4.09.  It
was able to correctly determine a lack of changes, but failed to acually
sync.  No surprise, but I had wondered if that was a lucky combination.

I stuck what I have observed in a table in the wiki.  Perhaps there is
little value in this, but if you are able to sync and have zero issues
across any specific pair of ocaml versions, that's interesting
informaiton that might be helpful to someone, so please feel free to
edit or email me the info.

https://github.com/bcpierce00/unison/wiki/ocaml-version-interoperability