[Unison-hackers] time for a release/rc1?

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Dec 28 19:33:20 EST 2020

I remain mildly against adding new preferences (the number we already have
is more than a bit overwhelming! and they require bumping the major
version).  I don't object to changing the default prefix / suffix if we
could agree on reasonable choices, but I'm a bit concerned even there
that we may break people's working setups if anyone has written
scripts, etc., that know about the current values.