[Unison-hackers] CI broken?

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Mon Mar 15 11:49:48 EDT 2021

It appears github or opensuse has changed things around, as a CI run on
a recent PR update failed all the Linux builds, e.g.

https://github.com/bcpierce00/unison/pull/485/checks?check_run_id=2113662258

  Reading package lists...
  E: The repository 'https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/kubic:/libcontainers:/stable/xUbuntu_18.04  Release' no longer has a Release file.
  Error: Error: The process '/home/runner/work/_actions/CICD-tools/ghactions-ocaml.toolchain/dev/lib/install-ocaml-unix.sh' failed with exit code 100

But I'm not sure what's going on as it seems to be trying to get
packages from a mongo ppa, which doesn't make sense as we have nothing
to do with that.

As I understand it, 18.04 is still a LTR, and despite 20.04 being out,
it would seem that testing against 18.04 is still a very reasonable
thing to do, reasonable enough that withdrawing it feels incorrect.

I have pushed the rerun jobs button, but if anyone understands what's
going on, help would be appreciated.