[Unison-hackers] 4.09/4.11 and archive files

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Tue Mar 30 15:21:49 EDT 2021

I just had my flag day of moving from 4.09 to 4.11, meaning on 6
computers I rebuilt ocaml to 4.11 and then unison (the last rc).  I know
there is wire protocol troble between 4.09 and 4.11, and I was also
expecting archive trouble, so I had previously done a full sync on
everything so I'd have no issues if I had to start over with archives.
But, everything seems ok.

So I have marked 4.09 to 4.11 as being ok w.r.t. archive format changes:

  https://github.com/bcpierce00/unison/wiki/ocaml-version-interoperability

speak up if you think I got it wrong.