[Unison-hackers] rsync and --append-verify

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Sat Sep 3 11:42:19 EDT 2022

Tõivo and I are trying to check on open issues and I'm sending a note
about several.

This one has a lot about rsync, and I'd like to narrow it to "should we
remove --append-verify".  I don't mean to say we shouldn't make other
changes -- if there's some other "rsync args should be different", please
post rationale and we can see what people think.  I only mean to keep
separable things separate as that makes progress easier.

https://github.com/bcpierce00/unison/issues/287