[TYPES/announce] CSF 2017: Call for Workshops
maffei at cs.uni-saarland.de
Fri Dec 9 07:13:04 EST 2016
CSF 2017 Call for Workshops
30th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium
August 21-25, 2017
Santa Barbara, California, USA
Workshops date: August 21, 2017.
The 30th IEEE Computer Security Foundation Symposium (CSF'17) will be hosted in Santa Barbara, CA, USA, August 21-25, 2017. The organizers have made arrangements to facilitate the running of workshops.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for workshops on topics related to computer security. Proposals should consist of two parts:
(1) a scientific part, which should include a short scientific justification of the proposed topic, its significance, and the particular benefits of the workshop to the CSF community. If relevant, a list of previous or related workshops may be added; and
(2) an organizational part which should include:
* contact information of the workshop organizers/chairs;
* expected number of attendees;
* proposed format and agenda (presentations, demo sessions, tutorials, full-day, half-day, joint sessions, etc);
* potential invited speakers;
* procedures for selecting papers and participants;
* plans for dissemination, if any (special issues of journals, etc);
* special technical or AV needs.
Each workshop will have its own registration, with uniform workshop fees. It is not necessary to register for CSF in order to attend the workshops.
Proposals are due by January 6, 2017, and should be submitted electronically to Pedro Adao <mailto:workshops at csf2017.tecnico.ulisboa.pt>. Organizers will be notified by January 16, 2017.
For further enquiries or information, please contact <mailto:workshops at csf2017.tecnico.ulisboa.pt>.
More information about the Types-announce