[TYPES/announce] PhD positions at Stevens in PL and Systems

Michael Greenberg michael at greenberg.science
Wed Dec 22 09:41:38 EST 2021

The Cypress group at Stevens is recruiting PhD students. With eight
research faculty, we do a broad range of theoretical and practical
work. Eric Koskinen, Dave Naumann, and I will be particularly of
interest to the TYPES crowd, but people like Tegan Brennan, Georgios
Portokalidis, and Jun Xu work on adjacent PL/SE/security/systems
topics.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cs.stevens.edu/cypress/people/__;!!IBzWLUs!BFwPKYyax6Ai8OJEM4UazeUOF_lVKWwm_2NBJLa2ljqjPG0O0Q6C5twd-zRIbNk7x0VQe5U3ZU8zIw$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.weaselhat.com/2021/09/17/im-looking-for-phd-students/__;!!IBzWLUs!BFwPKYyax6Ai8OJEM4UazeUOF_lVKWwm_2NBJLa2ljqjPG0O0Q6C5twd-zRIbNk7x0VQe5VP3mxvBA$

Stevens is in Hoboken, NJ, directly across the Hudson from New York
City.

Applications are reviewed on a rolling
basis. https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gradadmissions.stevens.edu/apply/__;!!IBzWLUs!BFwPKYyax6Ai8OJEM4UazeUOF_lVKWwm_2NBJLa2ljqjPG0O0Q6C5twd-zRIbNk7x0VQe5XpEB-9QQ$  GRE/GMAT can be
waived---contact me for more information.