[TYPES] FGJ interpreter

Burak Emir Burak.Emir at epfl.ch
Mon Jan 10 11:32:01 EST 2005

Alexandra Stefan wrote:

>    Together with my advisor (Assaf Kfoury), we are interested in an
>interpreter/compiler for Featherweight Generic Java (FGJ). We would like
>to know if someone has built or is currently building such an interpreter.

I am preparing a little student project on FGJ, as graded exercises to
supplement our (with Sebastian Maneth, Martin Odersky) ongoing type
systems course (which is based on Benjamin's book). The students will
receive a framework which is to be completed. All programs will be in
Scala, and it will start next Wednesday. I can make my reference
solution available, once it's finished and free of obvious bugs.

Are you interested in a direct interpreter or one that erases the
bounds? Our upcoming student project is more likely to choose the direct
variant.

cheers,
Burak

--