[TYPES] Latex input mode

apostolo at obelix.ee.duth.gr apostolo at obelix.ee.duth.gr
Fri May 27 12:47:50 EDT 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Norman Ramsey wrote:

> Indeed.  By dint of prowling Google, I actually managed to read
> Beppe's mail---but my font didn't have any of the interesting symbols,
> so everything except 'x' and '.' came out blank.  Can anyone recommend
> a font to be used on Linux for reading such email?

First it is not a Linux specific problem: All OSes support common font
formats. Now, a suitable font is Free Monospaced from the Free Software
Foundation.

A.S.

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : apostolo at ocean1.ee.duth.gr                        *
*phone num.: +30-25410-28704                                   *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *