[TYPES] type-sensitive CFA?

Nadia Tawbi Nadia.Tawbi at ift.ulaval.ca
Thu Jun 2 10:25:22 EDT 2005

Hi John,

  we have presented a work on this subject in IFL 1996.
Here is the reference in bibtex.

@InProceedings{DFT96,
  author =       "M. Debbabi and A. Faour and N. Tawbi",
  title =        "Efficient Type-Based Control-Flow Analysis of
                     Higher-Order Concurrent Programs",
  booktitle =    "Proceedings of the International Workshop on
		  Functional and Logic Programming, IFL'96",
  publisher =    "Spriger-Verlag LNCS 1268",
  pages = {247--266},
 month = sep,
  year =         "1996"
}