[TYPES] type-sensitive CFA?

John Reppy jhr at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 2 09:44:37 EDT 2005

Thanks for the pointer, but I think my original question was not clear
enough.
I'm not interested in analyses that are based on type systems or
analyses that
are used to compute type information, but rather analyses for typed
languages that
take advantage of type information to improve the analysis.

	- John