[TYPES] postdoc at Oxford

Oege de Moor Oege.de.Moor at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 21 15:49:16 EST 2005

Samson Abramsky, Luke Ong, Tom Melham and myself have recently
founded the "Centre for Metacomputation" at Oxford. We are looking for a
4-year senior postdoc to help coordinate the activities of the
centre:

http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/jobs/platform

Topics of interest include types for quotation, termination analysis,
compositional model checking of higher-order programs, and games
semantics for aspect-orientation. Applications from readers of
this list would therefore be particularly welcome!

Please bring this opportunity to the attention of anyone who might
be interested; naturally I'd be delighted to discuss the particulars
on an informal basis.

Many thanks,

-Oege

Oege de Moor, DPhil