[TYPES] stricter moderation...?

David J. Pym d.j.pym at bath.ac.uk
Thu Dec 22 10:54:14 EST 2005

Dear Phil,

Obviously, I would quite agree that one would like to avoid
too many mere announcements too far off topic. But once
was there is moderation one never knows what is beng blocked
for what reasons. I would guess that most people will act with
the best of intentions, but even then one sees problems.
I'll take a little in spam in return for transparency.

The problem with free speech is that one can't have just a bit less
of it.

Best, David

--
Prof. David J. Pym                Telephone: +44 (0)1 225 38 3246
Professor of Logic & Computation  Facsimile: +44 (0)1 225 38 3493
University of Bath                Email: d.j.pym at bath.ac.uk
Bath BA2 7AY, England, U.K.       Web: http://www.bath.ac.uk/~cssdjp

Royal Society Industry Fellow, HP Labs, Bristol: david.pym at hp.com

are addressed.