[TYPES] seeking stupid LaTeX tricks for laying out sets of typing rules

Peter Sewell Peter.Sewell at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 28 13:45:35 EST 2019

The default Ott style using Rok Strnisa and Matt Parkinson's ottlayout.sty
(in the Ott distro) also does what you want, as far as I can see - the
plain default puts rules one-per-line, while ottlayout lets one choose
whether to do that or just lay rules out like words in text (and also lets
one control many other things).   The \fbox'd judgement is just slapped
down as a line or as the first thing, respectively.

Peter