[Unison-hackers] unison 2.13.16 output patch

Joseph Dunn jdunn14 at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 6 14:10:39 EDT 2005

Well, actually the patch I submitted made STATIC=true work, at least
under Linux (the only place I need it).  Basically, I'm running unison
inside a chroot'd environment on the server side and I'm trying to keep
the number of libraries needed in the environment to a minimum.  A
statically compiled unison in a directory like /tmp/blah allows me to
run a command something like the following:

HOME=.  sudo chroot /tmp/blah  ./unison.linux-static-textui -server

It's not critical to have the patch added, but I found it useful and
thought others might.
-Joseph Dunn