[Unison-hackers] Asymmetric DSL and large files

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Sat Jan 17 08:52:59 EST 2009

Hi Stefan,

I'm afraid I didn't really understand your question the first time,
and I don't really understand it now.  Unison has to propagate the
changes in your file *from* the machine that has the new version *to*
the machine that doesn't, no?  (If all you want is to make the two
versions the same, then you can tell Unison manually to overwrite the
new version with the old one, and then you'll be utilizing the network
in the fast direction.  But usually that's not what's wanted.)

Best,

     - Benjamin