[TYPES] type-sensitive CFA?

Josef Svenningsson josef.svenningsson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:42:11 EDT 2005

On 6/2/05, John Reppy <jhr at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer, but I think my original question was not clear
> enough.
> I'm not interested in analyses that are based on type systems or
> analyses that
> are used to compute type information, but rather analyses for typed
> languages that
> take advantage of type information to improve the analysis.

A collection of papers concerning type based analysis has been
collected by Jens Palsberg here:
http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~palsberg/tba/

Christian Mossins Ph.D. thesis (which can be found on the above page)
contains a couple of flavours of flow analysis. The papers by Nevin
Heintze should also be relevant to you.

/Josef Svenningsson