[Unison-hackers] internationalization

Oyaji lachat at okazoo.eu
Tue Apr 13 06:05:59 EDT 2010

Hello,

On 04/13/2010 12:00 AM, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am also trying to use gettext, with ocaml-gettext. This is a good solution.
>
> https://forge.ocamlcore.org/projects/ocaml-gettext/
> or
> http://le-gall.net/sylvain+violaine/ocaml-gettext.html
>
> I am pretty busy right now, but this is high on my TODO list. If you
> want to do it, I can help you.
>
> Last time, I have spent time on it, I build a tool to detect
> untranslated strings in the source (this requires changes in
> ocaml-gettext).
>
> Regards,
> Sylvain Le Gall

I have already tried to modify the unison sources.
In fact, I have two problems :

    * Firstly, I have an GettextTypes.GettextUninitialized exception,
    * Secondly, the build process uses ocamlfind and it failed without it.

You could see my modification in this tarball :
http://www.okazoo.eu/~lachat/unison-2.32.52_modified.tgz
The modified files or directories are :

    * Makefile.OCaml
    * po